Skill: a bit flash Serves: 1
From origins in Miami to finding fame in the 90’s thanks to Sex and the City, the Cosmopolitan is a balanced sour that is often not given the respect it deserves. Too much cranberry is the common mistake. This classic vodka cocktail should be served “blushing pink”.
• 45mls Smirnoff
• 15mls Triple Sec (Cointreau)
• 20mls Fresh Lime Juice
• 20mls Cranberry Juice
• Fresh Orange
1. Measure and pour all ingredients into a shaker.
2. Add ice and shake vigorously.
3. Strain into a chilled coupe or. martini glass.
4. Garnish with orange zest.